Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions outline an agreement between Gofaucet (we) and the user (you). This agreement is a legally binding document relating to the usage of gofaucet.live (the website). This must be followed at all times. You accept this agreement at the point of visiting this website.
If you feel you have been banned by mistake or have any other inquiries regarding the rules of the site please contact us at: [email protected]
- You are not allowed to use your own Bitcoin address as your referral.
- If a user is found to be guilty of suspicious/malicious activity (unauthorised access, exploiting bugs or weaknesses, degrading service performance, etc.) we reserve the right to ban (block) access to the site.
- If a user is found to be using "bots", DDOS attacks or any other attempt to circumvent protections we have in place the above also applies.
- Using a VPN or Proxy while browsing GoFaucet faucet will result in your Address/IP being blocked.
- Breaking one or more of these rules will get you banned from Gofaucet.